Tester - BOINCstats SOFA member
BAM!ID: 53610
Credits: 1,037,302,081
World-rank: 1,329

2008-12-17 17:04:12
last modified: 2008-12-17 17:04:57

Hi All,

A few questions about SIMAP work and status:

1) What's the best way to know how much longer there will be work in the current scramble? I read through some posts at SIPMAP but am still confused. Is it "results unsent" on the daemon satus page? Is there anything else to keep an eye on?

2) Why isn't SIMAP listed on the Project status page here at BOINCstats? Do they not make that data available for export?

3) How often do they have these mid-month scrambles? Does this round offer an unusually large amount of work? I haven't been running this project for long, but the last scramble had only about 300K sequences (I think).

TIA,

MarkR

2008-12-17 19:17:46

1) What's the best way to know how much longer there will be work in the current scramble? I read through some posts at SIPMAP but am still confused. Is it "results unsent" on the daemon satus page? Is there anything else to keep an eye on?

that's only the queue providing WUs - usually showing around 9k

look @ batch-monitor to see how many WUs are in the current batch. if you are running SIMAP you can tell by the name of the WUs how far they are gone.

2) Why isn't SIMAP listed on the Project status page here at BOINCstats? Do they not make that data available for export?

they are there.. http://boincstats.com/stats/project_graph.php?pr=simap

3) How often do they have these mid-month scrambles? Does this round offer an unusually large amount of work? I haven't been running this project for long, but the last scramble had only about 300K sequences (I think).

from time to time those bavarians suddenly come with a big surprise like this time - 1.5 million WUs with quorum 2 will take way over 2 weeks to be done..
ritterm
    Donator
Tester - BOINCstats SOFA member
BAM!ID: 53610
Credits: 1,037,302,081
World-rank: 1,329

2008-12-19 17:10:15
last modified: 2008-12-19 17:13:25

that's only the queue providing WUs - usually showing around 9k

look @ batch-monitor to see how many WUs are in the current batch. if you are running SIMAP you can tell by the name of the WUs how far they are gone.

Thanks, Frank. Well, that seems pretty strightforward...not sure why I couldn't figure that out at SIMAP.

they are there.. http://boincstats.com/stats/project_graph.php?pr=simap

What about project status at http://boincstats.com/page/project_status.php?

Pages: [1]

Index :: The Projects :: SIMAP Work
Reason: