Pages: [1]
Yavanius
BAM!ID: 180363
Credits: 24,385,636
World-rank: 28,527

2020-12-11 05:39:14

I've tried a few times to edit Projects for a host group. I hit Save, everything is fine, but if you reload the Host Groups page everything shows as Project Default. Just to verify, I 'Edit Projects' and the changes aren't there for any of the projects I edited (I tried a couple different ones alone and together).

Also, isn't the default priority value suppose to take from the BAM settings? It seems it took the values from when I created the host group but it is not picking up changes now (which was I was manually trying to set them and hence found the bug where none of the options set are being saved).

TIA
Yav
sweede

BAM!ID: 78922
Credits: 1,123,212,167
World-rank: 1,921

2021-01-07 19:45:18

Yavanius wrote:

I've tried a few times to edit Projects for a host group. I hit Save, everything is fine, but if you reload the Host Groups page everything shows as Project Default. Just to verify, I 'Edit Projects' and the changes aren't there for any of the projects I edited (I tried a couple different ones alone and together).

Also, isn't the default priority value suppose to take from the BAM settings? It seems it took the values from when I created the host group but it is not picking up changes now (which was I was manually trying to set them and hence found the bug where none of the options set are being saved).

TIA
Yav

I have the same problem.
Pages: [1]

Index :: BAM! Bug Report :: Host Groups - Project Edits Revert Back
Reason: