Pages: [1]
MoX :-)
BAM!ID: 223412
Joined: 2017-12-03
Posts: 2
Credits: 731,508
World-rank: 244,702

2021-04-30 20:28:02

Hi guys,

for a long time I experience the problem that my BAM! account can't connect properly to project wcg. "Last attempt" states always "Project not updated yet".

May I did something wrong or is it a bug?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Lasantha Bandara
BAM!ID: 87508
Joined: 2010-07-19
Posts: 10
Credits: 37,807,230
World-rank: 18,102

2021-05-01 03:06:34

MoX :-) wrote:

Hi guys,

for a long time I experience the problem that my BAM! account can't connect properly to project wcg. "Last attempt" states always "Project not updated yet".

May I did something wrong or is it a bug?

Thanks a lot for your help.

I have same issue and my credit shown in WCD site and in here have big difference as well
TeeVeeEss
  Donator
Tester - Translator - BOINCstats SOFA member
BAM!ID: 2648
Joined: 2006-06-27
Posts: 792
Credits: 12,557,401,943
World-rank: 287

2021-05-01 11:45:26

MoX :-) wrote:
for a long time I experience the problem that my BAM! account can't connect properly to project wcg. "Last attempt" states always "Project not updated yet".

You can find numerous threads in BOINCstats/BAM! about this problem, all with the same conclusion: BAM! and WCG don't go very well with each other. Use the WCG site to make changes to your WCG-settings if BAM! can't do it for you.
@Lasantha: don't hijack this thread, you have a split CPID.
Lasantha Bandara
BAM!ID: 87508
Joined: 2010-07-19
Posts: 10
Credits: 37,807,230
World-rank: 18,102

2021-05-01 17:55:38

TeeVeeEss wrote:

MoX :-) wrote:
for a long time I experience the problem that my BAM! account can't connect properly to project wcg. "Last attempt" states always "Project not updated yet".

You can find numerous threads in BOINCstats/BAM! about this problem, all with the same conclusion: BAM! and WCG don't go very well with each other. Use the WCG site to make changes to your WCG-settings if BAM! can't do it for you.
@Lasantha: don't hijack this thread, you have a split CPID.


Thank you TeeVeeEss ive not planed to hijack a thread apologize if ive done unintentionally

below is my total in wcg site
Lasantha Bandara Points 15,181,220

but in bam its
Current Credit based on incremental update 2,169,186.55

therefor i thought "Project not updated yet". was the issue
sorry again
Crystal Pellet
 
Tester - BOINCstats SOFA member
BAM!ID: 64136
Joined: 2009-01-12
Posts: 4531
Credits: 375,862,820
World-rank: 3,596

2021-05-02 07:58:12

Lasantha Bandara wrote:
below is my total in wcg site
Lasantha Bandara Points 15,181,220

but in bam its
Current Credit based on incremental update 2,169,186.55

therefor i thought "Project not updated yet". was the issue

BOINC credits and WCG points are not the same.

1 BOINC credit is about 7 WCG points.

Lasantha Bandara
BAM!ID: 87508
Joined: 2010-07-19
Posts: 10
Credits: 37,807,230
World-rank: 18,102

2021-05-07 00:35:19

Crystal Pellet wrote:

Lasantha Bandara wrote:
below is my total in wcg site
Lasantha Bandara Points 15,181,220

but in bam its
Current Credit based on incremental update 2,169,186.55

therefor i thought "Project not updated yet". was the issue

BOINC credits and WCG points are not the same.

1 BOINC credit is about 7 WCG points.


Thank you for the explanation
Pages: [1]

Index :: BAM! Bug Report :: Last attempt to wcg states always "project not updated yet"
Reason: