Pages: [1]
phlewyd
    Donator
BAM!ID: 207878
Credits: 1,886,190,338
World-rank: 841

2019-06-09 23:57:21

Greetings,

Hopefully I'm posting this thread in an appropriate forum section; if not, sorry in advance, and if you would kindly point me in the proper direction, I would appreciate it! Now, on with the show...

To show my appreciation and support for all of the hard work and time the BOINCstats folks have invested in this endeavor, I made a small donation to "support the cause." And, truthfully, I was becoming a little tired of the ads, so it was a win-win for me to donate Anyhow, it's my understanding that, if one donates a minimum average of €2.00 per month for a year, one may be rewarded with the option to disable the BOINCstats website ads...

I thought that I had met the requirement, however, the checkbox remains "greyed-out"... Strangely, at the same time, I am still allowed to remove the check from the "Show ads?" option. I figured that this was all that was necessary to achieve an "ad-less" experience, but the checkbox field is "re-checked" when I re-visit the BOINCstats Settings page, and the ads remain. Is there something I'm doing incorrectly, or have I not actually met the minimum requirement to remove the ads? If not, how might I quickly remedy the situation, in the most simplistic, least-amount-of-headache-to-myself-and-others-manner?

I've gone from [Hopeful Experimentation...] --> --> [Acceptance of Futility], trying to fumble-through the menus for an obvious or cleverly-disguised option that I needed to also have enabled/disabled to remove the ads, with no success. I'm convinced that the answer lies somewhere magical, beyond my technical competence and/or understanding...

Any assistance that can be offered will be gratefully accepted and appreciated, regardless, and if such help results in an "ad-less" BOINCstats experience, you will have become my personal, BOINCstats website "Hero".

Best regards,
Phlewyd

[BOINCstats] Willy

Forum moderator - Administrator - Developer - Tester - Translator
BAM!ID: 1
Credits: 348,241,820
World-rank: 3,018

2019-06-10 06:40:44

Thought I fixed it .

I've been working on a new BOINCstats, can you try if it works here: https://m.boincstats.eu/bam/boincstatsSettings/?
Please do not PM, IM or email me for support (they will go unread/ignored). Use the forum for support.
Pages: [1]

Index :: BAM! General :: BOINCstats --> BOINCstats Settings --> Show ads Checkbox Greyed-Out?
Reason: