Pages: [1]
Zelandeth Sulanast

BAM!ID: 230019
Credits: 77,047,201
World-rank: 12,823

2020-08-08 19:46:58

Apologies if this isn't precisely the right forum category for this, not 100% certain whether I'm asking a question about the project side or BOINC/BAM side of things to be honest.

I joined up with WCG on 30th June as a few of the hosts I've got running are a little low on memory by current standards and the workload there seems to better suit that than Rosetta where most of my efforts have been focused recently.

While on my account page over on WCG I'm now showing 500K points (I know this doesn't translate to the same amount of BOINC credit), nothing has yet showed up on here. I was fully expecting there to be a few days delay as I know all the results returned need to be validated, databases are only updated twice a day, etc. However it's been over a week now and I'm starting to wonder if something has gone awry that I need to sort out.

The project was joined through the add project function from this website, and I've made sure that all the user names, email addresses and login credentials match in the hope that things would sync up smoothly.

For completeness, in the BOINC Manager application, the project is showing a value in the region of 84,000 under the "work done" column, just no stats seems to be making their way through to the website here.

Is this just a case of "keep waiting, it'll sort itself in due course" or do I need to do some deeper digging to try to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.
Zelandeth Sulanast

BAM!ID: 230019
Credits: 77,047,201
World-rank: 12,823

2020-08-10 23:37:24

Just as a follow up, it appears that "wait longer" was indeed the answer. Still a bit odd though in that the whole week-and-a-bit worth of credit (110K points worth) has arrived in one chunk, but hopefully that's just a glitch that's to do with things starting out and will behave more normally going forward and we'll start seeing the 15-17K a day I'm used to seeing from this group of machines.
Pages: [1]

Index :: BAM! General :: WCG Credit to BOINC Delay?
Reason: