Pages: [1]
MVeiga
BAM!ID: 36637
Credits: 255,226,607
World-rank: 5,611

2017-04-26 13:27:45
last modified: 2017-04-26 13:29:15

Hello guys,

So im having a CPID problem, not in BOINC but in Gridcoin Research app.
So i have asked BAM to change CPID. How much time does it take to the CPID been changed???
Is there a way to change my email address in all my projects in a automatic mode, or will i have to change them manually???
If i change manually all my projects email, will that have any interference in BAM???
For what i see, even if i change my email addres in my account, it still appears the original one and new account in new projects will created with the original email address. Am i right??

Thanks

Best regards
Miguel
[BOINCstats] Willy

Forum moderator - Administrator - Developer - Tester - Translator
BAM!ID: 1
Credits: 350,105,499
World-rank: 4,518

2017-04-26 14:22:12

Did you read this on the main account page??

• Only renew the CPID when your CPID no longer links to your stats correctly.
  • "Renew CPID" only updates your BAM! CPID. It does NOT change any CPID at any project, it will NOT affect your stats, it will NOT fix a split CPID! Only the link between BAM! to the stats may be affected when the new CPID is different than the current one.

There is no "change CPID" option.

Changing your email in BAM! should update it at most projects. Pretty sure WCG won't update it.

If you change the email at the projects then BAM! can't communicate with the project anymore.

Please do not PM, IM or email me for support (they will go unread/ignored). Use the forum for support.
MVeiga
BAM!ID: 36637
Credits: 255,226,607
World-rank: 5,611

2017-04-26 15:51:07
last modified: 2017-04-26 15:52:41

[BOINCstats Willy wrote:

Did you read this on the main account page??

• Only renew the CPID when your CPID no longer links to your stats correctly.
  • "Renew CPID" only updates your BAM! CPID. It does NOT change any CPID at any project, it will NOT affect your stats, it will NOT fix a split CPID! Only the link between BAM! to the stats may be affected when the new CPID is different than the current one.

There is no "change CPID" option.

Changing your email in BAM! should update it at most projects. Pretty sure WCG won't update it.

If you change the email at the projects then BAM! can't communicate with the project anymore.

Yes, i read it but i really need a new BAM CPID to solve an external program issue.
Well i already changed my email, but all my projects are keeping the original email. They have not changed at least for now...
Pages: [1]

Index :: CPID problems :: CPID Problems
Reason: