Pages: [1]
Paul D. Buck
BAM!ID: 48342
Credits: 445,357,823
World-rank: 3,795

2008-04-07 20:47:30

I have two accounts by error on WCG, and I started putting work into the wrong account. Now on some stat sites both accounts appear separately (wrong). or only one account shows, like here, with the smallest account oly being shown. Or, as with BOINC Synergy, the accounts look like they may be correctly summed.

I know they had the same CPID which is the one I have registered on this site ...

I posted elsewhere, but, no answer, so I thought I would try here ... I like your sig the best, but cannot use it if you have my WCG numbers wrong.
Son Goku 3SSJ

Forum moderator - Translator
BAM!ID: 8
Credits: 2,572,985
World-rank: 125,258

2008-04-13 09:50:21
last modified: 2008-04-13 09:52:17

I have two accounts by error on WCG, and I started putting work into the wrong account. Now on some stat sites both accounts appear separately (wrong). or only one account shows, like here, with the smallest account oly being shown. Or, as with BOINC Synergy, the accounts look like they may be correctly summed.

I know they had the same CPID which is the one I have registered on this site ...

I posted elsewhere, but, no answer, so I thought I would try here ... I like your sig the best, but cannot use it if you have my WCG numbers wrong.

As far as I know you cannot have two accounts on the same project and to want they to have the CPID.
In order to fix change the email of the wrong account to some fake e-mail so it will generate a new CPID. Then change the email of the real account to the email address you use here and on other projects. Wait a day or two and you should have your correct WCG account listed here

Moved to the correct forum.
part of
Wenn jeder an sich denkt, wird an alle gedacht!
Paul D. Buck
BAM!ID: 48342
Credits: 445,357,823
World-rank: 3,795

2008-04-13 14:29:03

Well, BOINCSynergy has had no trouble with this issue, and I think that they even correctly summ the data from the two accounts (or take the larger of the two values), Stats or the world lists them as two separate projects, this is the only place that gets it COMPLETELY wrong.

But, to save time and because the stats in the "bad" place are so trivial, I took your advice and redirected the e-mail and will see if you recover my main account in the stats ... the problem is that I suspect that the history will start on the next "go round" and show that I made 40,000 CS in one day ...

Well, better than nothing I suppose ...

I have always like the signature image form here better than the BOINC Synergy one, and the stats are more useful here ...

But geeze ...
Pages: [1]

Index :: CPID problems :: Two accounts on WCG, both should have Same CPID ...
Reason: