Pages: [1]
moriakaice

BAM!ID: 26138
Credits: 49,904,282
World-rank: 17,214

2008-08-19 08:19:21

Somehow I managed to get three accounts (this, this and this). I've read the FAQ on merging accounts - so you can see I've got QMC added to the second of them (I've also done some Spinhenge at that computer, so it should be added as well).

My main concern is that QMC got added to the account with Rosetta, which is 'new' one - and not the one I see after clicking on My detailed stats. Will they finally merge into one account? If not - what have I done bad? I'm using the same e-mail on every project, I added all of them (except Tanpaku - and frankly I don't know what to do with it, since it's inactive). Do I need just more patience?
Sid2

Forum moderator - BOINCstats SOFA member
BAM!ID: 28578
Credits: 593,058,630
World-rank: 3,055

2008-08-19 16:46:02

Somehow I managed to get three accounts (this, this and this). I've read the FAQ on merging accounts - so you can see I've got QMC added to the second of them (I've also done some Spinhenge at that computer, so it should be added as well).

My main concern is that QMC got added to the account with Rosetta, which is 'new' one - and not the one I see after clicking on My detailed stats. Will they finally merge into one account? If not - what have I done bad? I'm using the same e-mail on every project, I added all of them (except Tanpaku - and frankly I don't know what to do with it, since it's inactive). Do I need just more patience?

moriakaice:

You have done everyrthing correctly, these issues resolve themselves in 3-7 days.

Be Patient.

moriakaice

2008-08-22 21:26:47

Well, some of the problems have been solved. Most of the stats went to the new CPID - this one. I am not sure how Proteins managed to get here, but that's not a problem as long as they stay on the previous CPID as well.

Still, the account I see by clicking on My detailed stats - this one - still have uFluids listed (and it's listed as well on my new CPID - so it's like Proteins and not a big deal) and has Tanpaku, which I can't add to the new account, since the project is offline. How can I get Tanpaku moved to new CPID and the new CPID listed as my main one under My detailed stats link?
moriakaice

2008-08-23 02:43:13

Sorry for double-posting, couldn't find edit option

Finally this CPID is no more (it had Proteins@home left, but last update moved it). Unfortunately, everything wasn't moved to the account I'm associated with here (this one), but to my new CPID.

I have no idea how to merge those two: it's impossible to have a host with Tanpaku, as it's offline Can anyone help me?
Pages: [1]

Index :: CPID problems :: When will accounts merge?
Reason: