Pages: [1]
411nordicjedi
BAM!ID: 63022
Credits: 2,424,455
World-rank: 111,673

2008-12-21 06:09:28

I have an account that is not the same as my project account, nor do they have the same email addy's. My issue, apparently, has to do with AOL mail. I set up my account similar to my project account at BOINC for WCG; everything was set up fine, the client's working, and I'm receiving credits. However, when I signed up here using the same account name and email addy, I never received an email from BOINCStats. I waited several days, and had the registration email sent several more times, yet never received it. This is not a spam issue, as I had this same issue with our forum's IRC client registration. Also, another member on my team has this issue with his AOL account.

Now, here's the main problem. I reregistered using a yahoo account, and also had to use a different username, as the one I signed up with has been adopted into the system. I notice that you can change your main account page, but because the original name and email I signed up with is in the system, yet unregistered, I cannot switch to it.

Is it possible for a moderator to delete the account I set up first so I can change my name and email addy? Or is there some other workaround I can do so I can see my team and stats? I'll provide more detail in PM if required.
Pages: [1]

Index :: CPID problems :: account issues
Reason: