Pages: [1]

2009-09-02 03:43:03

I thought I followed the instructions in the FAQ's for creating my sig. I even created (finally) my profile so I could verify my user ID number. My profile shows "http://boincstats.com/bam/view_profile.php?userid=74584" so I put 74584 in place of the 12345 shown in the FAQ's. Hmmm now I see a banner for Anna Bianchi. What Am I doing wrong?
And yes, I did search for "creating sig" and that thread was of no help.
noderaser

BAM!ID: 13859
Credits: 202,029,490
World-rank: 5,879

2009-09-02 04:14:45

For some reason, your BAM! account is not linking with the stats properly... Did you sign up for BAM! using the same account information (user name AND email address) you are using for your projects? Also, have you added any of the projects to your Project list in BAM? That should get your CPID linked so your signature will work.

Also, you might want to have a look at the Signature tool under "BOINCstats" in your BAM menu. It allows you to change colors, font, background, which projects are shown, etc.

2009-09-04 04:08:31

"Did you sign up for BAM! using the same account information (user name AND email address) you are using for your projects?"
Yes, I use the same email/user name for all my projects and stats sites.

"Also, have you added any of the projects to your Project list in BAM?"

I have tried this repeatedly (see this post "http://boincstats.com/forum/forum_thread.php?id=4842&quot. No matter how many of my projects I select none will show up in any list other than the one that shows by doing a user search on my name.

"Also, you might want to have a look at the Signature tool under "BOINCstats" in your BAM menu. It allows you to change colors, font, background, which projects are shown, etc."
Again, nothing works there for me. I get this:

If I copy the ID right from the 'main account information page' (BOINCstats BAM ID 74584) then my sig looks like this:
That is NOT me

If I dig through to a team standings page and mouse over the 'overtake' icon I see a different # (2045332). Using that I get this:

Does this have anything to do with why I can't attach to Bam? Or can't select projects and have them stick?
Seejay

BAM!ID: 3162
Credits: 13,483,340
World-rank: 40,210

2009-09-04 16:30:13

Are you able to log-in to THIS ACCOUNT and manage your project resources there? This is your BStats account & for some reason it still hasn't connected to your BAM account userid=74584.

I presume you've configured your BOINC Manager to use BAM as your account manager ?
Pages: [1]

Index :: CPID problems :: my user id gives someone else's sig?
Reason: