Pages: [1]
GuruFin
BAM!ID: 71035
Joined: 2009-06-21
Posts: 4
Credits: 130,665,369
World-rank: 7,948

2009-09-16 14:49:46

hi!
i have double stats since i've been using bam.
when i search my stats and put gurufin i get 1 stat for seti , climate , ufluids and einstein and 2 stat is only for world comminity grid !?!?
i have tryed refreshing of cpid with no success...

i have only one machine wheres only one boinc client is running. (i did try second computer with boinc and bam and still same results)

what to do next ?
thanks!
Gundolf Jahn
 
BAM!ID: 16586
Joined: 2007-01-07
Posts: 469
Credits: 447,470
World-rank: 322,056

2009-09-16 14:54:58

GuruFin wrote:
i have only one machine where only one boinc client is running.

Is that one computer still (actively) connected to all those projects? See the FAQ.

Gruß,
Gundolf
Computer sind nicht alles im Leben. (Kleiner Scherz)
GuruFin
BAM!ID: 71035
Joined: 2009-06-21
Posts: 4
Credits: 130,665,369
World-rank: 7,948

2009-09-16 16:22:00

Gundolf Jahn wrote:
GuruFin wrote:
i have only one machine where only one boinc client is running.

Is that one computer still (actively) connected to all those projects? See the FAQ.

Gruß,
Gundolf


yes. i am running all of those projects 24hours per every day in year
and for background info i have been running those projects years before now using bam and now they are split (only in boinc stats) etc..
Gundolf Jahn
 
BAM!ID: 16586
Joined: 2007-01-07
Posts: 469
Credits: 447,470
World-rank: 322,056

2009-09-16 17:52:39
last modified: 2009-09-16 18:19:39

You could try to renew your CPID on the Main account page (click "Edit account" ), but there's no guarantee that WCG will play nicely this time.

Gruß,
Gundolf
[edit]At first, make sure that you have the same email address at WCG (inclusive case) as at the other projects.[/edit]
GuruFin
BAM!ID: 71035
Joined: 2009-06-21
Posts: 4
Credits: 130,665,369
World-rank: 7,948

2009-09-16 20:36:04

Gundolf Jahn wrote:
You could try to renew your CPID on the Main account page (click "Edit account" ), but there's no guarantee that WCG will play nicely this time.

Gruß,
Gundolf
[edit]At first, make sure that you have the same email address at WCG (inclusive case) as at the other projects.[/edit]

already did try it several times with no succes.
all projects has same email addresses...
another ideas ?
Suneet Gupta
BAM!ID: 73768
Joined: 2009-08-09
Posts: 17
Credits: 978,802
World-rank: 212,441

2009-09-18 18:28:04

GuruFin wrote:
when i search my stats and put gurufin i get 1 stat for seti , climate , ufluids and einstein and 2 stat is only for world comminity grid !?!?!


Hi,

Is the issue only with WCG? In this case follow this thread - http://boincstats.boincstats.com/forum/forum_thread.php?id=4595.
WCG is an exception to the standard BOINC projects and may lead to a similar confusion.

Thanks
Suneet
GuruFin
BAM!ID: 71035
Joined: 2009-06-21
Posts: 4
Credits: 130,665,369
World-rank: 7,948

2009-09-25 14:41:35

Suneet Gupta wrote:
GuruFin wrote:
when i search my stats and put gurufin i get 1 stat for seti , climate , ufluids and einstein and 2 stat is only for world comminity grid !?!?!


Hi,

Is the issue only with WCG? In this case follow this thread - http://boincstats.boincstats.com/forum/forum_thread.php?id=4595.
WCG is an exception to the standard BOINC projects and may lead to a similar confusion.

Thanks
Suneet


yes. it can be this issue alltough i dont have multiple usernames or cpid in WCG.
only one username/cpid but i think this is best guess for my problems (that WCG isnt compatible with boinc)

thank you all for helping out !

Pages: [1]

Index :: CPID problems :: double stats. cpid wrong ?
Reason: