Pages: [1]

2005-12-11 18:25:39

Hello,

I miss the Team Stats by the Detailed statistics for User !!

Will you put in those stats in future or isn't it planned anyway?

Thanks
Skyracer310

[BOINCstats] Willy

Forum moderator - Administrator - Developer - Tester - Translator
BAM!ID: 1
Credits: 350,105,499
World-rank: 4,530

2005-12-11 18:43:40

I think you mean the combined detailed user stats?

These are not planned because combined user-team stats are not accurate. There are some other posts about this subject, there the 'problem' is explained in detail.
Please do not PM, IM or email me for support (they will go unread/ignored). Use the forum for support.

2005-12-11 20:48:05

Hi,

Yes an No .....

by the combined detailed user stats because combined user-team stats are not accurate is ok

I mean Graphs by the Projekt User Stats

The Graphs only show the World Stats for the User. Can you add Graphs for the User Stats in his team ?

for example:

Total Credit in team, Last 60 days (based on the daily update numbers)
Total Credit in team, last months
Credit per day in team, Last 60 days (based on the daily update numbers)
Team Position History, lower is better, Last 60 days (based on the daily update numbers)
Team Position History, lower is better, last months

I think that many other users could be interested in this graphs.

Skyracer310
Sorry for my bad English ....
[BOINCstats] Willy

Forum moderator - Administrator - Developer - Tester - Translator
BAM!ID: 1
Credits: 350,105,499
World-rank: 4,530

2005-12-11 21:13:40

The stats your asking for have been asked for before, and this is where I point to in my previous post.

For starters: the information required for these stats (for example: how many credits did a user accumulate while a member of his currect team or how many credits did it crunch for team x in project y in the combined stats) is missing from the XML files, and can't be calculated on BOINCstats.

It's not that I don't want to make these stats (they would be very useful, and I would like them as well) but I can't make them. Not at the moment that is.
Please do not PM, IM or email me for support (they will go unread/ignored). Use the forum for support.

2005-12-11 21:33:59

Hi,

>These are not planned because combined user-team stats are not accurate. There are some other posts >about this subject, there the 'problem' is explained in detail.

I understand the problem ....

I will wait for the future ......

Thanks for your answer and your great BOINCstats Webpage!

Skyracer310
Pages: [1]

Index :: Comments and suggestions :: Team Stats In Detailed Statistics For User
Reason: