Pages: [1]

2005-12-23 01:19:46

I'd be interested in seeing a graph over time of the percentage world rank, compared with the numerical rank. Using "Accumulated more credit than % of all BOINC users" and charting over time.

Great site, thanks for all the work you've put in here!

MJ

2006-04-19 17:01:59

I'd be interested in seeing a graph over time of the percentage world rank, compared with the numerical rank. Using "Accumulated more credit than % of all BOINC users" and charting over time.

Great site, thanks for all the work you've put in here!

MJ

Hello,

I wanted to post the same thing... but for the image signature.
I think this info would be a good idea and information for ranking... even if computation for BOINC projects is not a competition.
Just something more... could update date appears in the image signature ?

Good job for the site

JFB

2006-05-10 22:49:09

How about a curve graph with #of people plotted against percentage position with a little green dot showing 'you are here'.

It would show the topography of the hill.

wkrasl
BAM!ID: 469
Credits: 144,066
World-rank: 568,290

2006-06-07 18:27:44
last modified: 2006-06-07 18:51:21

My credits vary by a few hundred per day -- probably due to random result matching when others finish their work. On the table showing the last 30 days, my position also climbs by varying amounts.

How about adding one more line to that table to show calculated position change per credit. Mine has varied between 1.5-2.5 positions per credit over the last two weeks, which is surprisingly high. That must be because I am still a newbie with relatively few credits, and/or passing lots of people that stopped contributing.

The ratio should drop towards zero as I climb further up the curve and find my "level" among the power crunchers going the same speed I am going.

Some corresponding graphs showing that relationship would also be nice, including position change vs. credits, daily ratio vs. time, or average ratio vs. percentile.

V/R,
Walt
Charity Begins @Home

SETI Classic: 06 June 2002 / 51 WU / 2,554 Hours
Pages: [1]

Index :: Comments and suggestions :: New Graph Suggestion
Reason: