Pages: [1]
Steven Gaber
BAM!ID: 163718
Credits: 0
World-rank: 0

2016-06-19 21:30:00
last modified: 2016-06-19 21:36:57

[size=13] Recent changes to BOINCStats have caused a number of problems for me.

For man years I have been using BOINC to crunch three projects -- SETI@Home, Asteroids and POGS -- 24/7

I have always been able to access my BOINCStatts by simply logging on to any of my project accccount pages and clicking ion BOINCStats. This is no longer the case.

Previously, BOINCStats combined my three projects and showed that I was in the top 3% of users. This is also no longer the case.

The account pages show credits for my three projects as follows:
Asteroids, 2,019,360
SETI@Home. 980,144
POGS, 537,168

But the one time I have been able to view my BOINCStats today, after numerous attempts, it only shoows S@H at somewhere around 220,000.

IK don't regard this endeavor as a race or a competition. I do them because they should be done. However, I am now on my fourth computer running BOINC (although I have lost all credit for the previous three because I no longer have those email accounts} and have been a loyal cruncher.

BUT the recent stats appear to be all wrong. I just want to make them right again and to be ale to see my status and progress on a daily basis like I used to do.

Can you help me do that?

Also, can you make it easier for inept people like me to access their stats? For Bozos like me, the new stuff is not user-friendly.

Thanks.
Steven Gaber [size=13]
Steven Gaber
BAM!ID: 163718
Credits: 0
World-rank: 0

2016-07-04 21:11:05
last modified: 2016-07-04 21:12:05

Aha! By roaming around in the BOINCCtats page, I just found out that my stats are in the FreeDC banner. Interesting.

However, my original query had 63 hits, but nobody responded or offered an explanation. I found this curious and it made me feel like I was invisible.

Maybe this was your intent, using the Socratic method so I could learn this on my own? Or maybe it's just that noone was interested enough to reply?
S.Gaber
Pages: [1]

Index :: BOINCstats general :: Problems with new BOINCStats changes
Reason: