Pages: [1]

2016-10-04 21:49:48

My detailed stat shows my URL as Gerasim. I have never been a member of this team or advertised that URL anywhere. Today I posted a note on Team challenges and that says that my Team is BlackOps. I have not been a member of this team for months. Mind you they are a good bunch of guys. The point is I am not able to change those wrong details anywhere. In the case of Team Challenges, it will probably change when the challenge starts and stats are promulgated. I can't see where I can change my Detailed Stats details.
noderaser

BAM!ID: 13859
Credits: 254,551,154
World-rank: 5,628

2016-10-07 01:38:22

BOINCstats will show you as a member of the team for which you are a member at the most projects... So, if you're showing up as a member of your old team, you'll have to go around to your other projects and change your team membership there. If you are BAM! user, you can do that through the Teams page.

2016-10-07 22:15:34

My apologies. It seems that I did not explain myself too well. I have no issues with Team membership. All projects are correctly listed. I am having issues with "My Detailed Stats where the URL points to a project that I never had an interest in, never been a team member.
DanUntied

Tester - BOINCstats SOFA member
BAM!ID: 26988
Credits: 173,555,800
World-rank: 7,328

2016-10-08 05:28:53

Da Seeker wrote:

My apologies. It seems that I did not explain myself too well. I have no issues with Team membership. All projects are correctly listed. I am having issues with "My Detailed Stats where the URL points to a project that I never had an interest in, never been a team member.

I believe that URL is editable from your "Main account page" on the "My BAM! menu" to the left.

2016-10-08 21:25:12

DanUntied wrote:

Da Seeker wrote:

I believe that URL is editable from your "Main account page" on the "My BAM! menu" to the left.

I tried that, it does not work. I can change that option to any country but it will not change the URL in "My detailed stats"

2016-10-09 23:24:22

Da Seeker wrote:

DanUntied wrote:

Da Seeker wrote:

I tried that, it does not work. I can change that option to any country but it will not change the URL in "My detailed stats"

OOps. Pensioner moment.. Delete country and insert URL in the above statement. BTW, my details in the "Main account page" are correct. I have no idea where the URL Link to Gerasim project came from since I never used that URL. I hate advertising a Project that I don't want to do so.
Pages: [1]

Index :: BOINCstats general :: Wrong URL and wrong Team
Reason: