This is my first post in this forum.
I am using translate.google, so I am asking for your understanding.
I am 60 years old but I remember ZX80 and my first ZX Spectrum 48K!
I am counting from 12/2014 for science, competitions and for pleasure.
The last days (18/12/2018 and 19/12/2018) have disturbed me a bit. I lost 2,000,000 of my credits. I noticed that almost 30,000 people have also lost over 1,000,000 of their credits.
Fortunately, I remained calm and did what I needed.
I kept quiet but maybe some people are and remain very
. Maybe some people because of that they stopped counting. Not everyone is interested in GDPR. They just want to count and compete.
I think that a lot of time will pass before everything returns to normal.
For all those who for this reason have lost the sense of counting and competition, I present my humble step-by-step guide for those who lost their credits at BoincStats.
1. go to the website: boincstats.com
2. read the following message carefully: Statistics export consent
3. check whether you count for one or several of the listed projects (probably yes),
4. login to your boincstats account,
5. check (My detailed stats
-> tab: Project list
), which of your project is missing (probably one or more of the above mentioned message),
6. go one at a time to the website(s) of project(s) that you count and which are NOT
in the Project list
of your account at boincstats.com,
7. login to these project website(s) -> find Account
or My account
-> go to Preferences
8. in the project(s) preferences in the section or the Privacy
tab, select YES
next to DO you consent to exporting your data to BOINC statistics aggregation Web sites ?:
or something similar,
two or more days patiently ... and your credits will be returned to your account at boincstats.com!
In my case, my credits came back and I'm very happy to return to Club 99.
I wish you all a Happy New Year and of course return your lost credits to your accounts.