Pages: [1]
Sean Arrowsmith

BAM!ID: 97789
Credits: 41,238,795
World-rank: 19,620

2011-04-29 09:42:48

Hello,

Apart from the default stats sig, is there any way to get hold of my stats in a structured downloadable format eg XML or TXT so I can capture my own data to keep and process for years to come.

Currently I have just been getting data from one of my clients "client_state.xml" files every hour and importing that data into a simple access database but this of course only captures the projects that that client is currently working on and not for all my projects (dead or alive).

I asked if there was a way in BOINC Dev forums but told that there is no way apart from page srapping and I do not want to do that, so is there an online source here at BAM that I can download a daily file that has all my stats in.

Thank you
Saenger

Tester - Translator
BAM!ID: 5
Credits: 221,153,733
World-rank: 6,230

2011-04-29 15:50:01

Sean Arrowsmith wrote:
Apart from the default stats sig, is there any way to get hold of my stats in a structured downloadable format eg XML or TXT so I can capture my own data to keep and process for years to come.

Willy hasn't it in here on his site, he's got other features getter, but here @ James you can get your XML of all projects. Afaik it's the source for the data from other projects in your project accounts.
Grüße vom Sänger
Sean Arrowsmith

BAM!ID: 97789
Credits: 41,238,795
World-rank: 19,620

2011-04-29 19:07:46

Saenger wrote:
Sean Arrowsmith wrote:

Willy hasn't it in here on his site, he's got other features getter, but here @ James you can get your XML of all projects. Afaik it's the source for the data from other projects in your project accounts.

Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much
Pages: [1]

Index :: BOINCstats general :: Getting hold of my stats in textual format
Reason: