Pages: [1]
[BOINCstats] Willy

Forum moderator - Administrator - Developer - Tester - Translator
BAM!ID: 1
Credits: 350,105,499
World-rank: 4,520

2008-01-22 19:22:59

Comments on the following newsitem
I screwed up. Without getting into a long explanation I lost the records for most (not all) of the GA tasks completed and not granted credit. Bottom line, two things are going to happen. A) I'll have to come up with a fixed value for the amount of credit to grant, because I can't look up how much credit was requested. Posts to the "I lost credit " that were posted based on the directions in the news post of 2008-01-08 will be granted credit. If you posted a result ID of a workunit in any sate other than Over I'll have to figure out something else. The amount of work is large enough that it will require some more organization on my part. So for now I locked the "I lost credit" thread as I'm going to work through each post.
http://bob.myisland.as/tsp//all_news.php#65
WyerByter

BAM!ID: 3895
Credits: 248,256,205
World-rank: 5,742

2008-01-23 14:50:07
last modified: 2008-01-23 14:51:08

Comments on the following newsitem
I screwed up. Without getting into a long explanation I lost the records for most (not all) of the GA tasks completed and not granted credit. Bottom line, two things are going to happen. A) I'll have to come up with a fixed value for the amount of credit to grant, because I can't look up how much credit was requested. Posts to the "I lost credit " that were posted based on the directions in the news post of 2008-01-08 will be granted credit. If you posted a result ID of a workunit in any sate other than Over I'll have to figure out something else. The amount of work is large enough that it will require some more organization on my part. So for now I locked the "I lost credit" thread as I'm going to work through each post.
http://bob.myisland.as/tsp//all_news.php#65

It was very generous of him to offer to grant the credit in the first place. If he were to just drop it all, I for one, would not mind. Of course I would not post that on his board.

Edit: Jokes make more sense if you say the right thing.
This signature was stolen from somewhere.

Pages: [1]

Index :: News :: 2008-01-21: TSP - Project News 2008-01-21 (356771)
Reason: