Pages: [1]
[BOINCstats] Willy

Forum moderator - Administrator - Developer - Tester - Translator
BAM!ID: 1
Credits: 350,105,499
World-rank: 4,518

2014-05-07 10:49:14

Comments on the following newsitem

<blockquote class='postbody'><blockquote class='postbody'>Some things are moving as the servers of DNA@Home have come back up and I can contact them for the first time since the 8th May 2012 (it did duplicate all my computers however).<br />
<br />
The DNA servers are fast filling up with heaps of SPAM though, so if the SPAM can be removed first before trying to group the projects (DNA@Home, SubSetsum and FightMalaria) would be a good idea.<br />
<br />
Conan</blockquote><br />
<br />
Fightmalaria@home isn't part of thoese projects.<br />
<br />
DNA@Home, Wildlife@Home and SubsetSum@Home are the ones being merged onto a single project.<br />
<br />
Nothing to do with this one </blockquote><br />
<br />
Your are right Falconet, I am not sure how I mixed them all up.<br />
<br />
Probably due to both lots of Admin wanting to rename servers and possibly start new Boinc projects, where I would prefer to set up a main umbrella project and have any new ones or other existing ones (that are administered by the same group) set up as sub-projects.<br />
<br />
Also limited information from both lots of projects is a bit of a problem.<br />
<br />
Trying to follow where I post at all the different projects confuses me sometimes. <br />
I was probably on the wrong project page when I started typing, saw FightMalaria at the top of the page and added that project name into my post.<br />
<br />
Conan

http://boinc.ucd.ie/fmah/forum_thread.php?id=164
Pages: [1]

Index :: News :: 2014-05-07: FightMalaria@Home - We're still chipping away at the data... (9234)
Reason: