Pages: [1]
infinitejones
BAM!ID: 170942
Credits: 21,550,173
World-rank: 31,132

2015-11-22 22:08:02

I've changed the team to which a number of my projects are assigned in Boincstats, and those changes are reflected correctly on my http://boincstats.com/en/bam/teams/ page.

However, in my BOINC clients, even after synchronising with Boincstats via the BOINC manager, not all of the projects I've changed teams for are reflecting the update. This is across a number of different machines on a number of different operating systems.

The same five projects are reflecting the team change in BOINC manager for all my BOINC clients, but about 15 other projects aren't. This leads me to think that there's some kind of delay for the projects that haven't updated yet (I updated the teams about 18 hours ago) but I'd like to double check.

Is there anything else I need to do to ensure the team change is reflecting correctly for all my projects, or should I just wait? And if my BOINC clients complete work units for the projects where the team doesn't appear to have changed yet, will the credits be assigned to the team that's reflected in the BOINC client, or the team showing up in Boincstats?

Many thanks!

matt

noderaser

BAM!ID: 13859
Credits: 254,540,673
World-rank: 5,626

2015-11-23 10:07:58

Did you check the project page to see if the changes were made at the actual project(s)?
Pages: [1]

Index :: BOINC :: Updating team for projects on Boincstats website doesn't reflect in BOINC client
Reason: