Pages: [1]

2007-07-11 21:37:46

First of all sorry if this doesnt go here, but i didnt see any email to contact with admins or something like that.

i'm in team "bulgaria" in position #123 actually, i (and more people) want to talk with the team leader to create a webpage/forums for the team, but it seems that we cant find any way to contact with the team leader, maybe he's gone... we dont even know that, nobody i asked in the team knows who is the team leader..

Please if it's possible tell us who is the team leader and how we can contact with him if there's any team leader at all...

If there isnt any leader..can you assing a new one? I think that it should be the guy with more points in the team (it's not me hehe)

Thank you for your time and sorry but i couldnt find any other way to contact with someone in the staff of BOINCstats ^^

Tank_Master

BAM!ID: 123
Credits: 410,193,594
World-rank: 3,680

2007-07-12 14:44:58

You cant do this here, its just not supported. You need to go to each of the projects your team is working for and request the transfer there. It is a simple matter of finding your team's stat page on the projects site then clicking on "initiate transfer". Then in 2 months, if the person who is currently the founder dose not respond, the founder will change.

2007-07-12 17:00:19

Maybe in other projects that exists but i havent found that in WCG

There was a option to send a mail to the captain but when you try it says that the leader dont wants to be emailed... ^^

Thanks for the answer, guess i'll have to post in each project hehe
Tank_Master

BAM!ID: 123
Credits: 410,193,594
World-rank: 3,680

2007-07-12 19:00:01

WCG dosent use the BOINC backend software, they creatd their own and mearged it with the existing server software they already had. This is why meny things are different over there.
KSMarksPsych

BAM!ID: 474
Credits: 10,207,149
World-rank: 50,207

2007-07-13 12:17:42

You cant do this here, its just not supported. You need to go to each of the projects your team is working for and request the transfer there. It is a simple matter of finding your team's stat page on the projects site then clicking on "initiate transfer". Then in 2 months, if the person who is currently the founder dose not respond, the founder will change.

And some projects haven't updated their backends in a while and still don't have this option. Einstein is one for sure. I didn't check Rosetta.

2007-07-17 23:43:00

OK thanks guys i've posted in WCG and i'll have to wait one month to see if the captain will be active again, the admins told me that he was inactive for 2 years LOL xD

One question, if in WCG team details is added a webpage will this reflect on BOINC stats? (i ask this becouse the whole team is in many proyects)

Pages: [1]

Index :: BOINC :: BOINC need to find team founder
Reason: